How to Refurbish a Golf Cart Battery
Having the battery on your electric golf cart die can be a frustrating experience. Before resigning yourself to replacing your dead battery altogether, and the costs which come with it, try refurbishing your battery through a water change and a series of charges.
InstructionsDifficulty: Moderately Easy
- Place the water in the large mixing bowl, ideally in a warm state to allow easier mixing.
- Combine the salts with the water.
- Remove the cell caps on your battery and empty the old water.
- Refill the cells with the new mixture you have created.
- Use the battery charger on your battery.
- Leave the battery to sit for a week before re-installing, recharging two to three times during the week.
- Re-install the battery.