Find Golf Courses Near Me
Search by name or location to find more than 22,000 courses in North America.
Top 100 Golf Courses
- Black, Bethpage State Park Golf Course
- Pine Valley, Pine Valley Golf Club
- Regulation, Jefferson Park Golf Course
- Augusta National, Augusta National Golf Club
- Cypress Point, Cypress Point Club
- Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Liberty National, Liberty National Golf Club
- Leo J. Martin Memorial, Leo J. Martin Memorial Golf Course
- Quail Hollow, Quail Hollow Club
- Wynn, Wynn Golf Club
Featured Golf Course
The 9-hole "Middle" course at the The Legends Golf Club facility in Franklin, IN features 3,448 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 36. Designed by Jim Fazio, the Middle golf course opened in 1992. Ted Bishop, PGA manages the course as the Owner/Director of Golf.
Types of Golf Courses
Public Golf Course
A public, or daily-fee golf course is fully open to the public without restriction, usually privately owned.
Municipal Golf Course
Similar to a daily-fee golf course, these public facilities are owned by a city or other municipality and are known for having budget-friendly fees.
Semi-Private Golf Course
Semi-private courses offer pay-and-play fees each time you visit, but also offer memberships that allow exclusive or unlimited access to certain course features or tee times.
Private Golf Course
Private golf courses are member-only facilities that require an initiation fee and annual dues to gain course access or book tee times. Because the general public does not have the opportunity to play on private golf courses, members enjoy a less crowded atmosphere with upgraded amenities.