There are 2 golf courses in Shelby Township, Michigan and 1 is a municipal course. There are also another 98 golf courses within 20 miles of Shelby Township, including 59 public, 11 municipal, 1 PL and 27 private courses.
The oldest course in the Shelby Township area is the Detroit Golf Club which was designed by Donald J. Ross, ASGCA and opened in 1899.
The longest course is The Wyndgate, which is 7,339 yards. Hampton Golf Club is rated the best course near Shelby Township.