How Do I Wear a Golf Bag?
Many golfers prefer walking a course to riding in a golf cart. Properly donning one's golf bag can maximize the enjoyment of a full 18.
InstructionsDifficulty: Moderately Easy
- Pull apart the shoulder straps.
- Hold the left strap taut while threading your right arm through the opening.
- Slide the cushioning of the strap up your arm and rest it on your right shoulder.
- Stand up slightly. The golf bag's weight should be entirely supported by the right side of your body.
- Grab the left strap with your left hand.
- Slide the strap up your left arm and rest it on your shoulder.
- Adjust the length of the straps so that the bag sits on your lower back.
Tips & Warnings
- Wearing a golf bag too high or too low can lead to back problems. Be sure to adjust the strap lengths to fit your comfort preferences.