There is 1 golf course in Ladys Island, South Carolina and 0 are municipal courses. There are also another 66 golf courses within 20 miles of Ladys Island, including 35 public, 0 municipal, 2 PL and 29 private courses.
The oldest course in the Ladys Island area is the The Legends At Parris Island which was designed by George W. Cobb, ASGCA/(R) Clyde B. Johnston, ASGCA and opened in 1951.
The longest course is Hampton Hall Club, which is 7,503 yards. Dataw Island Club is rated the best course near Ladys Island. The following courses have won various awards: Secession Golf Club, Old Tabby Links on Spring Island, Chechessee Creek Club, Colleton River Club Nicklaus Course, Colleton River Club Nicklaus Course, Belfair, Belfair, Palmetto Hall Plantation, Berkeley Hall, Berkeley Hall, Golden Bear Golf Club At Indigo Run, May River Golf Club At Palmetto Bluff, Haig Point Club, Cherokee Plantation, Long Cove Club.