There are 2 golf courses in Fripp Island, South Carolina and 0 are municipal courses. There are also another 28 golf courses within 20 miles of Fripp Island, including 22 public, 0 municipal, 1 PL and 5 private courses.
The oldest course in the Fripp Island area is the The Legends At Parris Island which was designed by George W. Cobb, ASGCA/(R) Clyde B. Johnston, ASGCA and opened in 1951.
The longest course is Olde Beaufort Golf Club, which is 7,105 yards. Dataw Island Club is rated the best course near Fripp Island. The following courses have won various awards: Secession Golf Club, Palmetto Hall Plantation, Golden Bear Golf Club At Indigo Run, Long Cove Club.