There are 2 golf courses in Harrison Township, Michigan and 1 is a municipal course. There are also another 69 golf courses within 20 miles of Harrison Township, including 47 public, 9 municipal, 1 PL and 12 private courses.
The oldest course in the Harrison Township area is the Detroit Golf Club which was designed by Donald J. Ross, ASGCA and opened in 1899.
The longest course is The Wyndgate, which is 7,339 yards. Hampton Golf Club is rated the best course near Harrison Township.