There is 1 golf course in Hamilton, Michigan and 0 are municipal courses. There are also another 30 golf courses within 20 miles of Hamilton, including 27 public, 0 municipal and 3 private courses.
The oldest course in the Hamilton area is the West Shore Golf Club which was designed by George Ferry/(R)Ray Hearn, ASGCA and opened in 1916.
The longest course is Macatawa Golf Club, which is 7,246 yards. Diamond Springs Golf Course is rated the best course near Hamilton. The following courses have won various awards: Wuskowhan Players Club, Meadows Golf Club At GVSU.